At MOVIPOST we are dedicated to protecting and preserving your privacy by visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.
We update this policy from time to time, so please review it regularly
Information we collect
During the operation of our website, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources you enter, including but not limited to traffic data, information on location, weblogs and other communication data.
- The information you provide while filling out the forms on our website, such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
- The information provided when you contact us for any reason.
On occasion, we may collect information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information about the use of our website to our advertisers.
This information will not identify you personally, since they are statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. These statistical data do not identify any personal details at all.
Similarly to the above, we may collect information about your general use of the Internet through a cookie file.
When used, these cookies are downloaded to the computer automatically.
This cookie file is stored on your computer's hard drive since cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. This helps us improve our website and the service we provide.
All computers have the ability to disable cookies. This can be done by activating the settings in your browser, which allows you to disable cookies. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to access particular parts of our website.
Use of your information
The information we collect and store related to you is primarily used to allow us to provide our services. Additionally, we may use this information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with information requested by us, in relation to our products or services.
- Providing information about other products that we believe may be of interest, when you have agreed to receive this information.
- Comply with our contractual commitments to you.
- Notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or changes in services / products that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we can contact you to give you information about goods and services similar to those that were subject to any prior sale to yours.
Then, we may use your data, or allow selected third parties to use your data, in order to provide you with information about unrelated goods and services that we consider may be of interest to you. We or they can contact you in reference to these goods and services through any of the methods that you have authorized at the time of collecting your information.
Please understand that we do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers. However, we can sometimes provide statistical information about our visitors.
Storing your personal information
The data you provide is stored on our security servers. The details entered on our site, related to any transaction, will be encrypted to ensure your security.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and, therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of the information sent to us electronically. Consequently, the transmission of such information is at your own risk. In cases where we have provided you (or where you have chosen) a password, so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosure of your information
When applicable, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- We must legally disclose your information if required by the authorities.
- To support protection or investigation against fraud.
Third party links
You can find links to third party websites on our website. These websites must have their own privacy policies, which you should review. We assume no obligation or responsibility for your policies at all, because we have no control over them.
As you can expect from us, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information you provide through our website is maintained and handled securely. However, there is not much you can do to help keep your personal information safe, not only on our website, but when you provide information online.
Here are some simple ways you can improve the security of your information:
- Use a secure browser.
- Encryption is the process through which confidential information is encrypted before it is transmitted, so that it remains private even if it is intercepted. 128-bit versions support it.
- Security updates for some previous versions of browsers are now available. We recommend that you contact your favorite browser provider for more information.
Movipost.com is fully compatible with PCI and works on a completely secure https platform
Movipost also uses business security devices to protect your information.