1. By making use of our services, you are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your country, jurisdiction and any other applicable law in reference to the import, export, or re-export of the contents of your shipments (including any software or service).
2. Movipost will refuse to serve companies, organizations, institutions and any person in general that is identified in: a) the US department of state, b) the US department of commerce, c) people or organizations are directly or indirectly involved in the financing, commission or support of terrorist activities, or in the development or manufacture of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or in missile technology programs, as specified in the Regulations of the United States Export Administration .
3. Movipost is subject to all laws and regulations that govern international trade in general and therefore will not lend itself to deliver shipments that violate the international arms trade regulation or any item or product that requires special export and import permits, under The exclusive responsibility for the information declared by the user of our services, who will be the only one responsible to the authorities in case any shipment is sent that violates said regulations.
4. We at Movipost will do what is necessary to comply with all regulations that regulate international trade, including the Federal Trade Statistics Regulations (FTSR). Movipost reserves the right to open and inspect all items delivered to your name, without notice. The following list is a non-exclusive sample of items that are restricted, or cannot be sent or that, depending on your destination country, may require an import permit, additional documentation and / or cause problems and delays during the review of Customs cargo:
- Fuels / flammable items (such as: paints, oils, lighters and other related or similar)
- Perishable food, fresh food.
- Animals and products made from animal skin, especially those that are located on lists of endangered animals
- Medications of any type
- Any type of pressurized container (hair spray, shaving foam, spray cans of any kind, and the like )
- Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives) of any kind
- Firearms, weapons and parts thereof: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including weapons, replica weapons, weapons accessories, weapons components (loaders, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, bows, crossbows, unloading weapons such as dump sticks or stun guns, gun tools or gun parts, scope sights, laser sights, night sights, lenses night vision, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment.
- Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds.
- Money, cash, money orders, cashier's checks, bank letters, bearer bonds and collectible coins / stamps. Jewelry and precious stones are restricted to some countries and (b) can only be insured up to a maximum of $ 500 and any jewelry shipment that exceeds the $ 500 transportation limit is not insured and the customer assumes all risk of loss due to Above that limit.
- Lottery tickets and betting
- devicesLocks opening devices
- Government licenses and identifications, or items that are intended to be, or are similar, to government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like they are issued by the government.
5. The client and his supplier are responsible for handling up-to-date information on the laws, rules and regulations of the countries from where they depart and attempt to receive their shipments, therefore if they have any doubts, they should consult with the appropriate customs authorities and any other government agency that applies from these countries.
6. The computer systems for preparing shipments of Movipost allow you to add a basic description and values of your shipments, however, the customer is responsible for paying all taxes and expenses incurred by your shipment, in addition to providing all the documentation that each shipment requires before The authorities.
7. These are situations (but not limited to these) in which the Movipost customer is responsible for the expenses incurred with their shipments:
- The transport company makes 3 failed attempts to deliver his package, because he was not at home and / or did not pay Fees and taxes.
- Provided an invalid or incorrect address.
- Your package is returned by customs because the importation of your merchandise is restricted in your country.
- the client does not carry out the corresponding import procedure
- The delivery of his package for any reason is denied.
If any of the above situations occur, the package (s) will be abandoned and the customer must pay any additional expenses. Absolutely no refund will be made.
8. All packages are sent on a limited liability basis. Under no circumstances, Movipost should be held liable to anyone, for damages of any kind, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, collateral or others. Under no circumstances, Movipost should be held liable to anyone, for any type of direct damages (including loss of profits) for the performance of Movipost or its carriers.
9. The Movipost price calculation tool shows prices in dollars of the United States of America; These prices are calculated based on the information provided by the customer to quote, which are not a guarantee of being real until the shipment is physically and verified by the carrier, such prices can and will vary if the weight Physical and / or volumetric entered to the quotation tool, therefore, the client, when contracting and performing the service with Movipost under this act, agrees to pay any difference in the quoted price based on the information put by the client, against the information real verified, said charge will be made to your account by means of payment used; If the customer has not paid the price difference then Movipost reserves the right to withhold the final delivery of said shipment until receiving the payment supplement for the service provided.
10. The dimensional or volumetric weight can be applied in bulky or large packages of low physical weight. If the dimensional weight exceeds the actual or physical weight, then the dimensional weight will be used as the weight to be charged for shipping. For more information about dimensional weight, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimensional_weight
11. In Movipost we reserve the right to refuse a service, close internal accounts, modify or remove content and / or cancel orders, for different reasons or justifications.
12. The client, when making use of our service, is responsible for all the necessary information, this includes addresses, weights, measures, prices, descriptions, notifications, expenses, and any other that is needed to perform the services correctly.
13. This web page and its content is provided by Movipost, based on the “as is” and “such availability” policy; Movipost does not represent or give guarantees of any kind, express or implied, regarding the operation and / or application of this site, or the information, content, material or products included therein. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Movipost claims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and capacity for a particular purpose. Movipost does not guarantee that this website, its servers or the emails sent by Movipost are free of viruses or other harmful components. Movipost will not be responsible for any type of damage arising from the use of this site and / or application, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and collateral damages.
14. When due to loyalty, volume of shipments, negotiations, etc. Movipost delivers to the customer either a code, username, password, discount, special rate, etc. and any other type of distinction. The client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of said information, which is for the sole and exclusive use of the client who has been the subject of it; In case of disclosure or filtration of this exclusivity or suspicion, the client must notify Movipost immediately to avoid the unauthorized use of this, since the UNAUTHORIZED use of other people or organizations of his code, username, password, discount , special rate, etc. and any other type of distinction, with or without their consent, makes the registered customer LEGALLY responsible for the use that is given to him, unless he has previously notified that such confidentiality or exclusivity had been compromised.
15. All content included in the Movipost website, such as text, graphics, icons, logos, buttons, images, audio notes, digital downloads, compiled data and software, are owned by Movipost or its content providers and are protected by international and United States copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Movipost and is protected by international and United States copyright laws. All software used on this site is owned by Movipost or its software providers and is protected by international and United States copyright laws. All right, title and interest in the website and the services provided therein, including but not limited to all data and information associated with the market, is owned by Movipost and you do not acquire any interest in this. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized use or any reproduction, modification, or distribution of the material is strictly prohibited. Any other trademark not owned by Movipost that appears on this site, is the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated, connected or sponsored by Movipost.
18. Links to other websites (if present) will allow you to leave the Movipost site. The linked sites are not under the control of Movipost and for this reason we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to these sites. Movipost provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or any representation on the part of Movipost to the site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that what you select for use is free of viruses, errors, problems or other limitations.
19. Movipost may change any aspect of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notification. Any modification of the terms and conditions will be effective immediately after its publication on the website. Check the website regularly if you are interested in verifying any changes. Your use of the Movipost website and services after the publication of the modifications constitutes your acknowledgment of such modifications and your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of these changes.
20. The user or client can close their account with or without reason at any time. Movipost may, at its sole discretion, terminate your use of the service with or without cause at any time, with immediate effectiveness, if your conduct contradicts the terms and conditions of these terms of service. Movipost will not be liable to you or a third party, for the termination of the service or its use. If you wish to object to any of the terms of service or any future modification that Movipost makes to them, or if you are dissatisfied with the service in any way, your only recourse is immediately: (1) discontinue use of the service; and (2) notify Movipost of its termination and, at its discretion, notify Movipost of its reasons.
21. The client or user agrees to use the website in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and, in a manner that, in the opinion of Movipost, does not adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of Movipost and should not take actions that could cause that Movipost incur in violation of any law or regulation applicable to Movipost.
22. Movipost will be excused in the performance of its obligations, in whole or in part, under these terms and conditions, if the lack or inability to comply is caused by "force majeure" reasons. "Force Majeure", according to how it is used here, means cases of force majeure, fire, flood or other natural disasters, interruptions of electric service, communications or other services, national emergencies, civil disturbances, insurrections, riots, wars ( declared or not), epidemics, strikes or labor disputes, actions and restrictions of a government authority, or causes beyond the reasonable control of Movipost.
23. The copyright of this website is of MOVI SA de CV
24. The website www.movipost.com may contain errors that have gone unnoticed or typographical errors. These will be corrected at Movipost's discretion, as they are identified. The information on this website is reviewed and constantly updated, but errors may remain or occur as changes are made during updates. Movipost declines all obligation or responsibility for this content.
25. Movipost always makes reasonable efforts to keep this website free of viruses, but cannot ensure total exclusion and will not accept legal responsibility for such viruses. You must take appropriate measures before downloading training from this website.
26. Everything presented on our website that includes but is not limited to: the services, content and information on this website are provided on the hypothetical basis of 'as if'. Movipost, to the extent permitted by law, will decline all responsibilities, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement by third parties and fitness for a special purpose. . Movipost does not represent or is responsible for the correctness, completeness, security or adequacy of the services, content or information provided on or through the DHL website or its systems. No information obtained through the systems or the website www.movipost.com will create any responsibility that is not explicitly expressed by Movipost in these terms and conditions.
27. Some jurisdictions do not allow implied limitations of liability, which is why the limitations and exclusions in this section may not apply to you if you are a customer. These provisions will not affect your statutory rights that you cannot give up, if any. You state that you agree and know that the limitations and exclusions of liability and warranties expressed in these terms and conditions are fair and reasonable.
28. To the extent permitted by international laws and regulations, in no case may Movipost be directly responsible for any type of incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential damage, loss of profits or damages resulting from loss of information or interruption of service. as a result of the use or inability to use the Movipost website and any system, service, content or information whether under warranty, contract, tort, offense, or any other legal theory, even if Movipost has been advised about the possibility of such damage. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the extent permitted by international laws and regulations, the customer or user states that he agrees that in no case the responsibility of Movipost for any damage (direct or not) or loss, regardless of the form of the action or claim, whether it is part of a contract, tort or other means, will exceed USD 100.00. As long as international laws and regulations permit, the solutions established by you in these terms and conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided by these terms and conditions.
29. All the information that the client or user gives us through this website will be considered confidential and will not be disclosed by Movipost to any third party, except in the case that is required for the provision of services.